Syracuse Wrongful Death Lawyer
Losing a loved one is an incredibly difficult experience for family members, particularly if a person loses their life due to the careless or negligent actions of somebody else. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, we are dedicated to helping family members obtain justice and compensation for their loss. Our qualified and experienced Syracuse wrongful death attorneys will conduct a full investigation into the case so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC For This Case?
When you are grieving the loss of a loved one, you need to turn to an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC is ready to stand by your side.
- Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined legal experience and a history of securing multimillion-dollar settlements on behalf of clients and their families.
- We are going to ensure you receive personalized attention for your case. You will work directly with your attorney throughout the entirety of your case.
- We take Syracuse wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation you deserve.
How Will A Syracuse Attorney Help A Wrongful Death Case?
Wrongful death cases in Syracuse and the surrounding areas can become incredibly complicated, and families may not have the resources necessary to obtain maximum compensation and closure for their loss. A wrongful death attorney will be able to:
- Conduct a full investigation into the incident by obtaining all evidence necessary to prove liability.
- Work with economic and financial experts to properly calculate a family’s total expected losses.
- Negotiate with every party involved to obtain a fair settlement on behalf of grieving family members.
How Do Wrongful Death Cases Arise?
Often death cases arise in various ways throughout Central New York. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, our compassionate and experienced Syracuse wrongful death attorneys regularly help family members who have lost loved ones due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Workplace or construction site injuries
- Dangerous or defective products
- Property owner negligence
- and more
New York law states that plaintiffs in these cases have two years from the date of a person’s death to file a wrongful death lawsuit. If loved ones or the personal representative of the deceased fail to file a lawsuit within this two-year window, they will likely lose the ability to recover any compensation for their losses.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For Families?
If you have lost somebody you love due to the careless or negligent actions on another person, business, or entity, speak to a Syracuse personal injury attorney as soon as possible. There may be various types of compensation available for your claim, and the team at Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC is ready to get to work on your behalf. We will investigate your case in order to secure the following:
- Loss of future income and benefits of the deceased
- Cost of pre-death medical expenses
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of companionship and loss of consortium damages
- Punitive damages against any grossly negligent party
Get The Help You Need – Hire a Syracuse Construction Accident Lawyer
If you need a Syracuse wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation online or by calling at (315) 314-8000.