Syracuse Amputations Lawyer
Amputation injuries can be devastating for victims. These injuries can lead to immense pain and suffering and completely alter a person’s way of life. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Syracuse amputation attorney by your side. Our qualified and experienced team will thoroughly investigate every aspect of this traumatic incident. If another person’s negligence caused your injury, we will work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC For Your Case?
After sustaining a serious amputation injury, you need help from an attorney with direct experience handling this type of case. Let Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC get to work on your behalf.
- With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys are ready to handle every aspect of your amputation injury case.
- We have a track record of successful results, with many multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts awarded to our clients.
- We take Syracuse amputation injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees unless we win their case.
Why Do You Need A Syracuse Amputation Attorney For This Case?
Whether an amputation injury occurs in the workplace or due to the negligence of another person outside of work, a Syracuse personal injury attorney is going to be necessary to ensure a full investigation is conducted. An amputation attorney in Syracuse will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the amputation incident (photo and video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, etc.)
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can testify about the level of disability caused by the injury.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to ensure their client receives a fair settlement.
How Do Amputations Occur And How Do They Affect Victims?
Amputation injuries can significantly affect a person’s way of life. These injuries can occur in various ways and are often caused by the negligence of others. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, some of the most common amputation incidents we help clients with are caused by:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Defective products
- Property owner negligence
Amputations are considered catastrophic injuries in New York. The total costs associated with these injuries can be difficult to calculate, as the amount of hospital care and medical treatment will vary from case to case. A person who sustains an amputation may require intensive inpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy for months or years after the injury occurs. Victims may also need to incur the costs of significant in-home or vehicle modifications to assist with mobility.
In addition to an amputation victim’s physical pain and suffering, amputees often suffer from extensive emotional and psychological trauma following these injuries.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available?
If you or somebody you love has sustained an amputation injury caused by the negligence of another person, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, our skilled and experienced team pledges to investigate every aspect of your case so we can secure the following on your behalf:
- Coverage of all amputation injury medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Lost future income due to disability
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Get In Touch With A Syracuse Amputation Lawyer Today
If you need a Syracuse amputations attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (315) 314-8000.