Syracuse Construction Site Accident Lawyer
Construction workers and those who work in and around construction sites have a higher risk of injury than those who are employed in other industries. In some cases, construction site injuries happen because of the negligence or carelessness of coworkers, employers, or third parties. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Syracuse construction site accident attorney. Let our team of Syracuse personal injury lawyers investigate what happened so we can obtain the compensation you deserve.
Choose Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC For Your Case
After sustaining a severe injury at the construction site, turn to a team with extensive experience handling these cases. Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC is ready to help.
- We guarantee that every client we take will receive direct and personalized attention from our firm’s partners.
- With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have a thorough understanding of how to deal with insurance companies and negligent parties.
- We take Syracuse construction site accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Will A Syracuse Construction Accident Attorney Help This Case?
While workers’ compensation is supposed to provide coverage for these injuries, there are times when a claim is denied or when a construction worker does not receive the compensation they deserve. A Syracuse construction site injury attorney will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the injury
- Ensure their client is evaluated by trusted medical professionals
- Work with experts to properly calculate a client’s total expected losses
- Negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement
Construction Accidents Can Be Devastating
Thousands of people across central New York work in the construction industry. Whether working on modest homes in the suburbs or major high-rise buildings, construction workers operate around hazardous materials and dangerous situations each day. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), construction site injuries and fatalities can occur in a variety of ways. In particular, OSHA has cited the following “Fatal Four” as the leading causes of death in the construction industry:
- Falls from varying heights
- Struck by object
- Caught in between objects
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), workplace injuries and illnesses are more common in the construction industry than most other occupations across the country. In most cases, construction injuries are traumatic, such as broken and dislocated bones, head and brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, lacerations and puncture wounds, and amputation injuries. However, construction workers are also prone to repetitive motion injuries as well as occupational exposure injuries and illnesses (workplace cancers, respiratory problems, hearing and vision loss, etc.).
How Much Compensation Is Available For Your Case?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured working on a construction site, there are various types of compensation available for your claim. Unfortunately, workers’ compensation is often inadequate. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, we pledge thoroughly investigate your case so we can secure the following on your behalf:
- Compensation for all injury-related medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work while recovering
- Possible permanent disability benefits
Get Legal Counsel – Call Our Firm Today
If your construction site accident injury was caused by a negligent third party, we will also work to secure pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life damages on your behalf. If you need a Syracuse construction site accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation online or by calling (315) 314-8000.