Syracuse Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Attorney
Traumatic brain injuries can significantly alter a person’s life. These injuries not only lead to tremendous pain and suffering, but they can also lead to permanent disabilities. If you or somebody you love has sustained a brain injury caused by another person’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Syracuse traumatic brain injury attorney. We understand how devastating these injuries can be, so let us investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Choose Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC For Your Case
After sustaining a serious brain injury, you need an attorney with vast experience handling these cases by your side. Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC is ready to help.
- Our Syracuse brain injury attorneys have more than 50 years of combined legal experience ready to bring to your case.
- Every client we take receives direct attention from our firm’s partner. You will not be shuffled off onto a paralegal or legal assistant.
- We take all Syracuse traumatic brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This Case?
Unfortunately, traumatic brain injury victims in Syracuse often lack the resources necessary to conduct full investigations into their cases. However, a skilled Syracuse personal injury lawyer will be able to obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability. An attorney will:
- Obtain any evidence related to the injury incident
- Ensure their client is properly evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Work with experts to calculate a victim’s total expected losses
- Negotiate with all parties to secure a fair settlement
Understanding Traumatic Brain Injuries
Based on statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we can see that there are approximately 1.5 million new traumatic brain injury cases each year in the United States. Out of these incidents, approximately 50,000 people lose their lives while 85,000 are left with serious long-term disabilities. These injuries occur in a variety of ways, and often due to the negligence of others. This can include brain injuries caused by:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Workplace or construction site accidents
- Defective products
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- and more
Victims of traumatic brain injuries often suffer from both physical as well as cognitive problems in the aftermath of the incident. This can significantly affect a person’s ability to live their daily lives. They may no longer be able to participate in their favorite hobbies or go to work. Aside from the physical and cognitive disabilities, traumatic brain injury victims in Syracuse often suffer from extensive emotional and psychological issues in the aftermath of their injury.
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a traumatic brain injury caused by the negligence of another person, company, or entity, there may be various types of compensation available for your case. At Gattuso & Ciotoli, PLLC, we are going to investigate every aspect of your case in order to obtain the following compensation on your behalf:
- Your medical expenses related to the brain injury
- Any income you lost if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Punitive damages against any grossly negligent party
Contact Our Syracuse Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers Today
When you need a Syracuse traumatic brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (315) 314-8000.